Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A - Assumptions

You slithered next to me and slowly caressed the curvature
            of my shoulder with the ripples of your fingertips.
I never knew you could laugh so hard.

I watched as you peel the fabric over your dulled brass
            buttons to reveal the intensity of hidden colors.
I never knew your backpack had so many pens.

We both giggled as each layer of sweaty, pulpous, rubber-like
            texture revealed itself from under the strained fabric.
I never knew that cake batter made such weird noises.

Our heart beats slowly gained intensity as your exhales
            moved closer and closer to the poison leaving my lips.
I never knew a Sunday run could exhaust me so much.

You asked if I would want to join you in any after-hours fun
            filled with passion, bliss, and insurmountable pleasure.
You never knew I was ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment