Wednesday, April 8, 2015

G - 25 Things that Make Me Gay

1. That guy’s muscles.
2. That guy’s butt.
3. The fact that I spend more time looking at professor’s assets than listening to his lectures.
4. My love for underwear.
5. My tumblr.
6. My Facebook.
7. The pride flag in my room.
8. The fact that I know what LGBTQQAP2SA+ means.
9. How excited I get when I see a rainbow.
10. That guy’s leg muscles.
11. When my heart skips a beat when that guy stretches.
12. How I ask my TA questions just to be close to him.
13. That guy’s right calf.
14. That guy’s left calf.
15. My YouTube views.
16. How my legs look in jeans.
17. My poetry.
18. That guy’s nose in perfect lighting.
19. When his eyes glimmer after turning around to crack his back.
20. That fact that I’d rather look at a male’s parts than think of anything female.
21. That guy’s perfect up-do.
22. The fact that vaginas are disgusting.
23. That guy’s entire body.
24. My love for everything male.
25. Oh yea, and that time I came out as gay.


No comments:

Post a Comment