Friday, April 3, 2015

C - The Closet

1. Was it really that dark in there?
2. Is it over yet?
3. Have you ever looked back?
4. Does it get easier?
5. Was it worth it?

1. When goals dwindle down to restricting the crook of your hand, darkness becomes a beacon of hope.
2. From innocent stares to the stubborn parents, each hour becomes tainted with the same experience.
3. As I straddle both the entry and the exit, I lack enough energy to even look forward.
4. The pain will always exist, but the accomplishment will always help.
5. A youth trying to accept themselves thanked me for listening to her questionless answers. I watch her repair her soul.


4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your posts so far. Looking forwards to more. Visiting from A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. How hard it must be to make one's way out.
    Visting you via the A-Z challenge. I blog at Everyday Gyaan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard, but totally worth it.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete